Obsessed with Sunglasses

We can jazz up our daily outfits by choosing suitable accessories e.g. some interesting sunglasses, jewelry or bags. Something we shouldn’t miss in our wardrobe for the summer season is a pair of good-quality sunglasses.
In order to choose the right forms of frames and size of glasses we need to consider how our faces are shaped.

Stylowe dodatki w postaci okularów przeciwsłonecznych, biżuterii czy torebek są w stanie nie tylko urozmaicić nasz outfit. Są również świetnym pomysłem pod kątem swego zastosowania. Praktycznie i stylowo! Czego chcieć więcej?
Wraz z rozpoczęciem wiosny, okulary stają się niezbędnym elementem outfitu.
Podczas wyboru odpowiednich okularów ile razy pojawia się nam następujące pytanie:
Jak ja w nich wyglądam?!
Z odpowiedzią przychodzą nam nasze rysy i kształt twarzy.

However, the shapes of our faces are not the only criterion for our choice of sunglasses. We need to pay attention to the quality of the product too.
The right sunglasses are functional, comfortable and eye-catcher at the same time.

Podczas wybierania okularów musimy uwględnić nie tylko rysy twarzy. Przede wszystkim zwracamy uwagę na jakość okularów. Właściwie dobrane okulary powinny być funkcjonalne. Przede wszystkim powinniśmy się w nich dobrze czuć. A jeśli dodatkowo są stylowe i “na czasie” to tylko lepiej.

In this post I’m showing you three different examples for sunglasses I use to wear all the time in different seasons.

W dzisiejszym poście zamieszczam fotki, na któych noszę okulary trzech różnych marek: Polette, Missoni i Giorgio Armani.

If you need some inspiration just have a look on the following sites:

Dodatkowo daję Wam namiary na sklepy internetowe:

Sunglasses

Sunglasses

Sunglasses

What are your criteria when choosing your sunglasses?

Jakimi kryteriami kierujecie się przy wyborze okularów przeciwsłonecznych?

Share:

31 Comments

1. 2016-04-20 / 8:11 pm

I love the Armani glasses, heck I love them all! Sunglasses are some of my favorite accessories!

2. Allison Gallagher
    2016-04-20 / 8:42 pm

I’m a sunglass junkie! My Celine’s are the best thing I’ve ever purchased….but boy do they cost a pretty penny

3. 2016-04-20 / 11:01 pm

I’m a sunglass junkie. My Maui Jims are my must haves especially for Hawaii weather and oceans. Their a bit costly – but well worth it 😉 Nothing shows the sky and ocean so blue than they do 😀

4. Ruthie Ridley
    2016-04-20 / 11:16 pm

Love the Armani sunnies, but truly I love them all! You look amazing!!

5. 2016-04-21 / 5:22 am

Sunglasses are so much fun, I love that the nice weather is here so I can wear them more! I have to go buy a new pair soon because I lost mine.

6. 2016-04-21 / 10:09 am

The obsession is real with me and sunglasses as well…I have 5 pairs in my car as we speak (it’s a sickness).

Sidenote: love your look, you remind me of that supermodel Carla Bruni, as well, the stripes and those adorbs high-waisted floral shorts, fab!!

7. Tina Miskerik
    2016-04-21 / 10:16 am

Great post! I love your pictures <3

8. 2016-04-21 / 11:10 am

It’s quite ironic as I’m reading this post having just treated myself to a new pair of ray-bans yesterday!

9. 2016-04-21 / 11:54 am

Sunglasses are one of the best accessories. However I think another important point here is the UV protection. We tend to forget that but it’s awesome to go and find the perfect pair of sunglasses.

10. 2016-04-21 / 12:16 pm

I don’t have a criteria on which I choose my sunglasses. If I see a pair I like, I usually buy them. Most of my sun glasses have colored frames but I also own a classic elegant pair too. My problem is that I always tend to lose them so I can’t spend a lot of money on a pair and then misplace them.

11. 2016-04-21 / 12:23 pm

First of all, sunglasses ought to be functional. I had so many..and so many failed to protect my eyes! UV protection and not too dimm. That`s it. After that, their beauty and how to pair them 🙂

12. 2016-04-21 / 2:41 pm

Exactly the perfect sunglasses can take any outfit from zero to hero within a matter of seconds!

13. 2016-04-21 / 4:41 pm

I could not agree more, I don’t think I go anywhere with a quality pair of sunglasses. I love all different shapes and styles – and colors! Love your pics here! XO

Anna || A Lily Love Affair

14. Jenn Martinez
    2016-04-21 / 4:44 pm

Sunglasses are amazing, they have the ability to finish off an outfit. They are amazing, and functional. Great post.

15. Adina Mera
    2016-04-21 / 5:24 pm

Great outfits, and I love how the sunglasses added to them. They are such a versatile accessory and so very useful and fashionable 🙂

16. AnchorsandHoney
    2016-04-21 / 5:59 pm

Love the sunnies! Your outfits are great too!

17. Charlotte
    2016-04-21 / 6:34 pm

Fab sunglasses and love the outfits too!

18. 2016-04-21 / 8:42 pm

I am pretty much very obsessed with having different types of sunglasses. I love ordering them online. BTW, you looks absolutely stunning 🙂

19. Alison Bergstrom Grant
    2016-04-21 / 9:22 pm

My biggest criteria for sunglasses is that they fit well on me so they don’t have to be pushed back or moved all the time. I also have to love the way they look. I loved your three sunglasses! They are perfect for summer!

20. 2016-04-22 / 3:39 am

I have the hardest time finding glasses that are functional. I seem to have a terribly small or odd shaped head. They never fit well.

21. Mollie
    2016-04-22 / 4:25 am

I love how you styled the sunglasses. I always find myself buying sunglasses too quickly and then actually get around to wearing them and find them so unpractical. I’m going to take your tips the next time I go out and shop for a pair!

22. TheRainStorm
    2016-04-22 / 1:17 pm

I like having shades more than sunglasses. They give you the edge in style. Choosing their shape and size matters the most.

23. Rashmi & Chalukya
    2016-04-22 / 1:52 pm

Completely agree that choosing right shapes and sizes as per shape of face is very important. Viators are our personal favorites.

24. 2016-04-22 / 2:21 pm

I wish I could buy a bunch like you. I have to do transition lenses on my regular prescription glasses.Yours are pretty though!

25. 2016-04-22 / 4:05 pm

I love big “square” sunglasses like this! I own several but weirdly enough I’m currently after a pair of perfectly round sunglasses to contrast this xD

26. Katie Harrington
    2016-04-22 / 5:36 pm

Love love love this post. Sunglasses just add a touch of glamour to any outfit. I was devastated when I lost my Prada ones 🙁

27. Eugenia Nazarova
    2016-04-22 / 7:43 pm

When it comes to buying sunglasses, determining your face size and shape is essential. Proper fitting sunglasses can give you a stylish look! Love your inspiring photos!

28. 2016-04-23 / 8:14 am

Sunglasses can make an outfit! It’s crazy seeing how such a small accessory can accentuate an outfit.

29. 2016-04-24 / 7:53 am

My husband is in the eye glass business and they are by far my favorite accessory. Love your variety of sunnies!

30. Fatima Ali
    2016-04-24 / 4:57 pm

These sunglasses are really cool. Would be very useful to you now especially as the summer months are approaching.

31. Carrie Chady Rundhaug
    2016-04-26 / 7:53 pm

I love sunglasses and now that I finally switched from glasses to contacts I can wear them now! Im super excited! Sunglasses are a must have.